Friday, May 2, 2008

Drunkard's Path (123/366)





My mom crocheted me a quilt!  I picked out the pattern and we chose the colors together.   I couldn't believe how much yarn we had to buy!  Throughout the semester, as I worked on papers and projects, my mom faithfully crocheted.  I enjoyed hearing about its progress when we talked, and now, as the semester has ended, I have warmly welcomed my quilt into my home!   The name of the pattern is "Drunkard's Path," which my mom thinks is unfortunate.  But isn't it a pretty quilt?


3 comments:

Andromeda Jazmon said...

Beautiful! I haven't seen that pattern crocheted before. It's really lovely.

Audrey Mango said...

I'm glad you like it! I certainly enjoy seeing your quilting posts, too. :)

Yankee, Transferred said...

Wow, AM, this is really terrific. What a wonderful, enduring gift from your mother. A real treasure.