Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Bad Luck (288/366)




I'm crushed! Just as I had gotten my photos up to date, my computer experienced a catastrophic system failure! It's done! Toast! Kaput! I'm at the library on my lunch break, but I'm unable to post photos here, so I'm not sure what's to become of my site, for now, at least. We have an appointment at the ICU - the Genius Bar at the Apple Store. Perhaps the genius will be able to get my computer back to life and recover what's been lost. Here's hoping!


2 comments:

Anna said...

Oh, ow!!! I hope you get things worked out soon!

Whatever happened, though, it's unlikely you've lost data. It's getting *at* the data that's the hard part. If you end up having to get a new computer, you should be able to take the memory stick from the old one and still be able to access it.

A.

Andromeda Jazmon said...

So sorry this happened to you! I hope you get it fixed fast so you can catch up.