Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Cookie Blast





Dang it! I was looking at a cooking blog on Sunday as i was getting ready to bake these cookies for my friend's birthday. "Why don't my cooking pictures turn out look this? These are gorgeous!" I thought to myself. I reassured myself that part of the reason the other photos looked so good was that the blogger clearly had a fabulous kitchen with great natural light. Still, I knew I could do better and took a ton of pictures of the subsequent baking process - which I was very happy with.  Yesterday morning I set a couple of the leftovers on a plate to take a picture of the finished product in the morning sun.

Well, today the pictures are missing from my camera and my computer! I'm not sure what happened - were they corrupted on my camera when I improperly disconnected it? Did I delete them by accident, thinking I'd already loaded them? Argh! I'm so disheartened I think I'd better go eat a cookie over ice cream!


No comments: