Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spiny Ducklings

I nearly collapsed in the grocery store yesterday:

Baby artichokes.

The grocery store knows how to hit me where it hurts.  I am already haplessly weakened by anything I perceive to be cute; I can give any inanimate object an adorable personality.  So combining cuteness with VEGETABLES brought me to my knees.

I love vegetables.

And I have found that I really, really, love vegetables that look like ducklings.  Observe:



Are you weeping?



I hope you can make way in your heart for these chokelings.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

lol. adorable!

Yankee, Transferred said...

Oh yes, I am weeping. And plotzing from the cuteness.

concretegodmother said...

well, they ARE pretty cute, especially the way you have them arranged. does it break your heart to eat them?