Friday, April 11, 2008

Fusilli (102/366)






In my youth (okay, relative youth) I worked many a summer at an Italian restaurant in my hometown.  One summer I worked with a younger university student who had beautiful blonde curly hair.  We nicknamed her "Fusilli" after the curly pasta in one of our most popular dishes; I still think of her when I see fusilli in the grocery store or when I'm out to eat. 

In the drugstore today I was drawn to a new tube of hair stuff.  It had tight twists of cream suspended in an icy blue gel, and it looked just like giant blue fusilli noodle.  It's supposed to make "soft & sculpted glamour waves;" we'll see.   It sure looks cool in any rate!


2 comments:

Professor TIllman said...

I love it!

And speaking of the aforementioned restaurant, I just took my mom out to lunch there last week. Yummm. The new remodeling looks amazing.

bsouth said...

I thought it was a swimming pool with all that cool blue. Can't wait to see your soft, sculpted waves!