Monday, April 7, 2008

Growing to Bloom (98/366)





I found this branch last week on the grounds around the library.  I hoped it would bloom and open inside, but it hasn't yet.  Maybe the conditions aren't right for it; it certainly must miss the open air.

I just realised that I haven't travelled outside of a six-mile radius since I came back to school after Christmas.  I guess that's life without a car, right?  And it must be what life is like for the poor as well.  I love my city and my neighborhood, so I certainly don't feel squashed, but I suppose I would like a little more room to grow.

3 comments:

Ampersand said...

but at least you gave it hope ... cared enough to give it a chance to bloom. who could ask for anything more than that?

bsouth said...

It looks like it will be beautiful when it does bloom - I'm sure it will.

Audrey Mango said...

Aw, thanks guys :)