Thursday, January 17, 2008

Missed Opportunity (17/366)






I was sitting on a bus today, waiting for it to take off, and totally absorbed in my photography.  I was enjoying myself immensely and not really caring if the other passengers thought I was a wierdo as I snapped shots of my bookbag.  I thought it was so neat that I could get closeup pictures of the texture of the fabric, the rubbed away spots on the reflective strip, the stitches that held the zipper in place and filled in the embroidery;   I completely missed several players of my mostest favouritest in the whole world sports team as they walked past my bus.    Good thing I like the picture.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YOU MISSED THEM!?!!? I'm sad for you.

But your photo is beyond awesome. I'm quickly becoming addicted to your blog.