Saturday, February 2, 2008

Forlorn (33/366)






As I've undertaken my photographic adventures, keeping my eyes open for interesting little sights tucked away here and there, I've noticed a whole gaggle of things left and lost on the ground.  I've seen tupperware nestled against a snowbank and a gorgeous red scarf knotted in a mud puddle.  This was especially sad, though: a band of buttery crackers abandoned on a ledge.  I wondered how they got there, and I wished they were safe to eat.  It seemed like something a child would leave behind, and I was sorry he missed his snack.

1 comment:

BrightStar (B*) said...

Lost items do seem to suggest a story. I wouldn't have associated a sad story with these crackers, though. I would have thought someone left them behind because they didn't like them! :)