Thursday, February 28, 2008

Ridiculous (59/366)






... how many sweaters I own.  In my defense, I live in a city with cold winters and exceedingly air-conditioned summers, so I wear a sweater almost every day of the year.  Seeing them lined up like soldiers in my closet, though, definitely tickles my conscience.  What am I doing with all of this stuff?  Is it weighing my spirit down? Are these extra sweaters really, as the saying goes, stolen from the poor?  What to do?  Just my little thoughts.

2 comments:

bsouth said...

Those sweaters (or jumpers in the UK) look exceedingly warm and colourful. I'm feelin cosy just looking at them.

Andromeda Jazmon said...

What cheerful colors. I wear sweaters every day too and by this time of year I am completely sick of my selection. I need some brighter colors.