Saturday, February 16, 2008

Good Aftermoon! (47/366)







I love the transluscent moon in the afternoon sky; I love the way the sky bleeds blue down to the ground.  I love the way the trees and the heavens show through the towers and the wires of the city, never drowned out,  never gone.  


Where can I hide from your spirit? 
From your presence, where can I flee?
If I ascend to the Heavens, you are there;
if I lie down in Sheol, you are there too.
If I fly with the wings of dawn and alight beyond the sea, 
Even there your hand will guide me, your right hand hold me fast.

4 comments:

Yankee, Transferred said...

BEEEEEAUTIFUL! Love that blue!

Ampersand said...

I love the words you wrote to go with this picture.

Andromeda Jazmon said...

"sky bleeds blue down to the ground. " Lovely.

Andromeda Jazmon said...

This train station looks like my city. Now I am really curious about where you are.